The South African government’s Covid-19 portal at sacoronavirus.co.za site contains information about the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease it causes, plus statistics on its spread in SA and related government press releases.
We have the skills and experience
We offer our skills and services to the South African, African and International market place. Our services are rendered to customers as well as fellow business partners.
These services include:
- Sage 300 Financials
- Sage 300 Distribution / Logistics / Operations
- Technisoft Service Manager / Project and Job Costing / Resource Management / Fleet Management / Plant Maintenance / Route Scheduling
- Sage CRM / Value added CRM (including Transaction Based workflow and electronic approvals)
- Sage Retail Management
- Business Intelligence / Dash boards / Trend Analysis
- Asset Management / Asset Scanning / Asset Tracking
We have solutions of which you are una(ware).
Our Solutions allow you as a business owner to track progress by adapting to your specific needs. Our software packages provide easy management that will meet the most challenging requirements while remaining user-friendly. Today, our growing global customer base relies on our solutions to better their workflow and performance.
We offer the following solutions:
- Business and Functional Requirements Analysis Services
- Consulting Services
- Business Intelligence Reporting Services
- Training Services
- Software Development Services Sage 300 ERP (enterprise resource planning), Sage CRM (customer relations management) and Sage RMS (retail management solutions) consulting services
- Development of multiple custom integration layers and enablers to automate operational and financial processes with integrations to various ERP and CRM products including, but not limited to, Sage (Sage One, Sage 50, Sage Evolution, Sage 300, Sage X3, Sage CRM), SYSPRO, Microsoft (Great Plains, Navision, Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM), Acumatica ERP and Salesforce.com.
Our Current Customers
Leaders in connecting the ERP world!
We have demanding requirements and need the highest performing software for our large-scale field service operations in remote areas with limited connectivity. MobiWork performs flawlessly, we are continuously impressed with the functionality, support, and performance.
MobiWork is a very powerful tool straight out of the box. It is user-friendly and has exceeded our customisation needs. We intend to expand all of our operations and sales aspects to MobiWork.
As a construction company specialising in insurance claim-related repairs, we know damages to properties after a fire, flood, water, forced entry, malicious attack etc. are traumatic to our customers. A quick and efficient service is therefore required in order to offer some peace of mind during an unsettling time. To improve our turn-around times we set out to automate as many of our office processes as possible, in addition to extending this automation into the field. After meeting with MWare, we knew that they would be able to fulfill our requirements. In fact, we were quite surprised at how far-reaching the advantages of their solution ended up being. As a result of the system they designed, we are able to cut back on some of our most time-consuming administrative tasks and speed up our turn-around times dramatically.
As full supply chain service provider, with over 20 years in the industry, the Energy Partners Refrigeration Group has multiple diverse tasks that take place simultaneously. We needed a solution that could help us automate the management of each of these, assist us with tracking our technicians in the field, and most importantly a solution that could deliver real-time qualitative data. MWare developed a system that was able to address all of these. One of the best advantages of the solution is our ability to collect valuable data and utilise these insights to make informed business decisions. Getting closer to what the customer needs and how we can deliver on those needs are fundamental to our business’ success.
One of the biggest constraints for any company in manufacturing is productivity of time and equipment. "The main focus of the project is to ensure our plants work to their optimum and to identify process improvement opportunities in the various production steps...
Believing in strong customer relations with ongoing service and support, Mware Consulting is dedicated to offering business design and development services, advanced operational training and finding a tailored solution that can be implemented to achieve optimum productivity within your organisation.
“Our aim is to design, implement and maintain customised, value added, integrated solutions based on our customers’ business requirements.”