We have solutions of which you are una(ware).
MWare Sales Orders to Purchase Orders
The standard Sage 300 Purchase Order module allows users to create manual Purchase Orders for existing Sales Orders when required. The standard functionality however does not allow multiple Purchase Order creation for multiple existing Sales Orders. This is usually a requirement in FMCG or supply chain environments. We have created the perfect app to overcome this limitation.
- Allows users to create Sales Orders regardless of stock availability.
- Integration of Sales Orders into Sage 300 Order Entry, automatically creating required Purchase Orders for required stock items indicated on these Sales Orders.
- User friendly application front-end for bulk transaction management.
MWare Mass PO Cancellation
The manual cancellation of long-outstanding Purchase Orders is often forgotten since the Sage 300 PO module does not offer an easy way to bulk-cancel these outstanding POs. Our Mass PO Cancellation app overcomes this limitation.
- Allows users to bulk-cancel Purchase Orders based on a specified rule.
MWare Auto OE Delete
Manually cancelling of long-outstanding Sales Orders are often forgotten. Standard Sage 300 Order Entry modules doesn’t offer an easy way to bulk-cancel these Sales Orders, which is why we came up with the MWare Auto OE Delete app.
- Allows users to bulk-cancel Order Entry Sales Orders based on a specified rule.
MWare Mass Quote Cancellation
The manual cancellation of expired Sales Order Quotes is often overlooked or forgotten. The standard Sage 300 Order Entry module does not offer an easy way to bulk-cancel long outstanding Sales Order Quotes. Luckily, we have the perfect solution.
- Allows users to bulk-cancel Order Entry Quotations based on a specified rule.
* Special Mention
All the apps contained in the financial and operational packages send all their integration error messages to a centralized cloud error portal. This makes the users and system administrators aware or integration failures between MWare applications and Sage 300.
These applications enhance user productivity by changing the way users interact with Sage 300 on a day-to-day basis and simplify often tedious and overwhelming tasks.
MWare Advanced PO Receipting
The Sage 300 Purchase Order standard module requires capturing of stock receipts directly onto the Purchase Order Receipt Entry screen. This requires a Sage 300 workstation and a Sage 300 user license at point of stock receipting, which is not always a feasible solution.
Let us show you how we have bridged this problem.
- Allows users to capture purchase receipts of stock items directly at warehouse level without the need for Sage 300 at the warehouse.
- All purchase receipts are integrated and automatically create Sage 300 Purchase Receipts at Head Office level through a single user-friendly screen.
MWare Auto Ship from Orders
Sage 300 does not allow auto-shipping of all shippable sales orders (orders with available and committed stock) at once. Let us show you how we can supply this much-needed requirement in FMCG industries and supply chain environments.
- Assists with shipping of sales orders in Sage 300 at the click of a button.
- Shipping of all selected open sales orders once required stock quantities are available.
- Partial or full shipments allowance option available.
MWare Operational Escalation Engine
Users, supervisors and managers are often confronted with situations where bottlenecks cause delays in processes which could have a negative effect on daily operations. Our Escalation Engine Utility solves this problem.
- Escalation Engine utility alerts users via an automatic escalation e-mail in case a certain event occurs or in case a specified checkpoint is missed.
- Standard set of escalation rules are available.
- Allows additional configurable escalation rules based on various specific business scenarios e.g. products being receipted at a different cost to the calculated Sage 300 IC Location average cost.
MWare Operational Reports Distribution Centre
Until our design of this smart app, Standard Sage 300 reports had to be run manually and could not be scheduled and distributed automatically.
- Automated printing and/or e-mailing of any Sage 300 report.
- Adds autonomy to the client.
- Eliminates the need for manual reporting through configured automated, prescheduled & timed daily reporting.